lunedì 18 marzo 2013

INTERVIEW WITH TOP MODEL MELISSA BOLOÑA

Directly from United States I want to present you the new interview with the famous and beautiful top model MELISSA BOLOÑA, a peruvian-american girl who has found a break just to answer my questions.
The marvellous Melissa is the winner of Beach Bunny Model contest and she was selected by the important men's luxury brand Gents as testimonial for their promotions. This year she was also selected as the Charity Ambassador for a charity organization for children with cancer.
But her work doesn't concern only with the fashion world but also with the actress career where she has acted in a new american tv serial called "The Saint".
To discover other interests about this popular girl, you can read the following interview.
I: Melissa, you was in Greenwich, a town in CONNECTICUT. What are the most important things to do or to visit in this town?

M: I was born in Greenwich, CT but grew up in Rumson, NJ. RUMSON is a beautiful spot by the beach in NJ surrounded by the Navesink and Shrewsbury rivers. There are great schools and plenty to do especially in the spring and summer. The beach is right there - although it took a beating during hurricane Sandy. There are also many bars, restaurants and night spots in the area especially in nearby Red Bank. Also Manhattan, New York is a 40 minutes ferry ride away!

I: Melissa, you was born in America but your father is from Lima, Peru. What do you like most about this city? Do you like any food in particular?

M: I lived in LIMA, Peru from age 9 to 11. I attended a private school that spoke half English, half Spanish speaking school called "Casuarinas". I loved the beauty in Peru from up in the Amazon mountains to the gorgeous beaches. My favorite city in Peru is MIRAFLORES where I loved to go shopping at LARCOMAR (www.larcomar.com). My favourite Peruvian food is definitely ceviche, aji de gallina, empanadas, anticuchos de Corazon, papa a la huancaina.

I: Melissa, you have studied also by the important American Business School in Paris. Do you find many difference between America and Europe? What did you like most about Paris?

M: I loved Paris and the American Business School!!! Paris is a beautiful city. What was really enjoyable about studying in Paris was the wasy access to other European cities. I loved Prague and London and Barcelona. The pace is different in Europe. More relaxed and refined. The Parisian cafe scene is relaxed and chic. And of couse the shopping is to die for. In every direction you turn there is a beautiful building or wonderful museum or art gallery.

I: Melissa, when you were in Europe, have you ever visited Italy? 

M: During my time in Europe I visited Milan, Lake Como, Napoli and Capri. Italy was my favorite. 
I especially loved staying at Villa d'Este in Lake Como, the views were unreal - it is painted like a picture in my mind still! Italy has fashion, elegance and history. But my favorite part was of course the wonderful food and people.

I: Melissa, actually for your work of model you live in Manhattan with your dogs. Can you suggest a restaurant you like most and what kind of locals, disco or pub you used to choose in your spare time to have fun?

M: I live in MANHATTAN with my 3 dogs. I work hard modeling, acting and finishing my last semester of school before graduation. Because I am so busy with working out at Soul Cycle and Barry's Boot Camp, acting class, working and school. I am not big on the social night scene these days, but I enjoy casual dinners with my friends and sister. When I am up for a night out and a little dancing - I enjoy going to CATCH ROOFTOP (http://emmgrp.com/nightlife/catch-roof) in the Meat Packing District. My favourite restaurants in New York include ROC (www.rocrestaurant.com) in Tribeca, ESTIATORIO MILOS (http://milos.ca/restaurants/new-york) in Midtown and LURE FISHBAR (http://lurefishbar.tumblr.com) in Soho.

For further information about Melissa Boloña click on her site:
www.melissabolona.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento